Pursuant to Wyoming Statute 7-19-301 through 307, persons convicted of certain offenses are required to register as sex offenders. The following policies regarding registration are to be adhered to:
- An offender convicted of a subsequent violation of knowingly failing to register is guilty of a felony punishable by a fine of $1,000, imprisonment for no more than ten years, or both.
- An offender must register immediately upon release from confinement.
- An offender who is not subject to a term of confinement must register immediately after imposition of the sentence.
- An offender who knowingly fails to register is guilty of a felony punishable by a fine of up to $1,000, imprisonment for no more that five years, or both.
- An offender who moves from another state to Wyoming must register within three working days of entering Wyoming.
- An offender who resides in a different county than where sentence was imposed must register in the county he resides within three working days
Sex Offender Registries