If a vehicle is purchased out of state and will remain out of state but require a Wyoming license plate, (student away at college, Military, etc) you can remit by mail the documents and fees required to obtain a Wyoming title.
You will need to provide the following documents:
1. The MSO (if brand new) that has been notarized.
2. The original title (if an out of state title you must have a VIN inspection performed by the appropriate agent for that state and remit that form)
3. An odometer statement completed on the title or accompanying documents, or a separate Odometer statement completed by both the seller and the buyer.
4. A State of Wyoming application for certificate of title completed. You must also complete the Branded Title/Salvage Disclosure section. The application must be signed and notarized.
5. A Factory Price for your vehicle. Please contact our office with your Vehicle Identification Number and Year, Make, and Trim level so we can quote you your vehicle’s Factory Price.
6. Correct fees (see fee schedule)